Steve Kessen and Jim Kohl on prioritization, the marketer’s role in business strategy, and the elephant in the room
- On Thursday, May 21, Steve Kessen hosted the final installment of the eight-week Remote Roundtable series. Remote Roundtables offer a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
- This roundtable was an opportunity for marketers to have an open conversation with Steve and Jim Kohl, Fathom’s Executive Vice President of Sales + Marketing.
- Steve introduced a quick take based on recent observations, and the conversation took a compelling path over the course of the next 58 minutes.
watch the remote roundtable
“Growth-minded marketing leaders will continue to meet the needs of their customer and their business, even as those needs evolve.”
That was the central premise of the quick take Steve Kessen delivered during the May 21st Remote Roundtable he hosted—the final session in the initial eight-part series. From there, the conversation was wide-ranging, covering topics such as:
- How leaders are thinking about prioritization when forecasting even two weeks ahead is a challenge
- How marketers can meet the demands of their audience who expect an Amazon-like digital experience
- Putting a timeframe on how long COVID-19 will be the elephant in the room
watch the rest of the roundtable series
This was the eighth session in an eight-part weekly series hosted by our CEO, Steve Kessen. These remote roundtables were a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
If you’d like to view the other discussions on-demand, visit fathomdelivers.com/roundtables.