watch the recording on demand
Marketers from more than 15 higher ed institutions across the US representing university communications, enrollment, and advancement joined Steve Kessen for the third of eight remote roundtable sessions on April 16. This roundtable focused on the higher ed industry, and Steve was joined by Brittany Trafis and Amanda Klitsch—two Fathomers with a diverse experience in the space.
Over the course of the conversation, the group discussed:
- Moving from “crisis mode” to proactive strategy
- Finding the right tone for creative and messaging
- Crowdsourcing content to bring students forward
- Creating and promoting emergency funds to support students in need
join an upcoming remote roundtable
This session was the third in an eight-part weekly series hosted by Steve Kessen. These remote roundtables are a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
Upcoming roundtables include:
- 4.23 | Social Media that Converts with Angela Krieger
- 4.30 | Growth-focused SEO with John Castronova
- 5/7 | A Focus on Healthcare with Jeremy Mathis
- 5/14 | Change Management with Jim Kohl
- 5/21 | Open Conversation with Steve Kessen
If you’d like to join a roundtable, view past discussions on-demand, or subscribe to receive updates, visit fathomdelivers.com/roundtables.