Fathom has an immediate need for a Paid Media Strategist, either in the Cleveland area or remote. The Paid Media Strategist focuses on client strategy development as it relates to paid search with a primary focus on delivering to overall client business goals. This team member also is responsible for a high standard of paid search and display execution, setting and developing best practices, mentorship of junior team members and is an overall leader of the team. This position will require focus on revenue growth through add-on opportunities with current clients, support with new business opportunities and positive and energizing contribution to the paid media team and overall Fathom culture.
If you can deliver executional excellence, exceed client goals, and bring a positive, energizing attitude to the Fathom team, we encourage you to apply.
- Create paid search and display media strategy for clients, understanding not only paid media goals, but also more importantly overall marketing goals and client business goals.
- Execute paid media activities including keyword research, budget pacing and tracking, keyword query reports, bid optimizations, ad copywriting, implementing testing strategies, etc. driven from the client’s goals and the overall client strategy the entire account team is working on. Paid media platforms include but are not limited to Google Ads, Bing, Google Display Network, Pandora, Spotify, Tremor, and Programmatic Display Partners.
- Connect paid media results and data analysis to business goals in order to innovate leading-edge solutions for the client.
- Conduct paid search and display media audits understanding the best ways to optimize campaigns and overall paid media strategies.
- Develop testing plan strategies to drive continual optimization towards business goals and meeting or exceeding paid media channel KPIs.
- Mentorship of paid media specialists and strategists.
- Ongoing responsibility to learn and master new networks and advertising platforms, tactics and develop coordinating best practices in paid search and display media.
Does this sound like an opportunity you’re interested in? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field
- Previous agency experience
- 2-4 years' experience in the paid media space, with sophisticated experience in paid search and display advertising expertise to drive results as it relates to ROI and business goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills to C-suite level executives
- Experience with website tracking software such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership in previous positions
- Ability to make innovative, strategic and thoughtful decisions quickly
- High energy, optimistic, with a proactive attitude; a self-starter and a go-getter
- Strong ability to multi-task and execute against multiple deadlines
- Communicates with direct points-of-contacts regarding their area of expertise and the impact of their efforts cross-channel. Has demonstrated the ability to ask questions that go beyond day-to-day execution
- Basic understanding of HTML
benefits we offer
We offer both traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- Summer Friday's
- Paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- Paid sabbatical
- Paid parental leave
Additional benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charity contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; gym access, and paid pet bereavement.