lead paid search strategy for our clients
Thank you for your interest; this position has been filled. To view open positions, visit fathomdelivers.com/join-the-team.
The Sr. Paid Search Strategist focuses on strategy development as it relates to paid search and delivering on client business goals. In this role, you would also be responsible for a high standard of paid search execution, setting and developing best practices & processes, mentorship of junior team members and being an overall leader of the team. You will focus on revenue growth through add-on opportunities with current clients, supporting new business opportunities and providing positive, energizing contributions to the paid media team and overall Fathom culture. A strong marketing mindset is integral to this position. In this role, you would be a leader in your channel, but can apply your marketing expertise to any situation to elevate strategies and drive businesses forward.
- Creation of paid search strategy for clients, understanding not only channel goals but channel best practices and innovations.
- Execute paid search activities; including campaign build, keyword research, audience research, campaign + budget estimates, campaign management + optimization, budget pacing and tracking, implementing testing strategies, conversion tracking, etc. driven by the client’s goals and the overall marketing strategy.
- Connect paid search results and data analysis to business goals to demonstrate ROI and business impact.
- Conduct paid search audits to bring existing campaigns up to current best practices and identify areas of opportunity.
- Develop testing plans to drive continual optimization towards business goals and to learn about new ways to meet and exceed clients’ KPIs.
- Mentor and potentially support paid media strategists and specialists, helping them grow in their channel expertise and careers at Fathom.
- Continually learn and master new networks and advertising platforms and build processes to assist the team in elevating the quality of our paid search offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field
- Strategic mindset with a strong understanding of how paid search works with other channels to drive results
- Previous agency experience
- 8+ years of experience in the paid media space, with sophisticated experience in paid search advertising to drive results as it relates to ROI and business goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills to C-suite level executives
- Experience with website tracking software such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership in previous positions
- Ability to make innovative, strategic and thoughtful decisions quickly
- High energy, optimistic, with a proactive attitude; a self-starter and a go-getter
- Strong ability to multi-task and execute against multiple deadlines
- Experience mentoring or supporting other team members
- Communicates with direct points-of-contacts regarding their area of expertise and the impact of their efforts cross-channel. Has demonstrated the ability to ask questions that go beyond day-to-day execution.
Fathomers love our traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- flexible hours and work from home opportunity
- paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Years’ Day
- paid sabbatical
- paid parental leave
Other great benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charitable contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; and paid pet bereavement.