join our project management team
Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled. Visit our Join the Team page to view current open opportunities.
Fathom’s Project Managers work directly with our teams to support a portfolio of clients, ensuring deadlines are met and goals are accomplished. If you can manage a diverse set of responsibilities, most notably motivating teams to stay on track by facilitating strong internal communications, we encourage you to apply.
senior project manager responsibilities
As the day-to-day point of contact for multiple clients, tasked with managing a variety of projects, few days are exactly alike. With that said, we expect a Senior Project Manager to:
- Facilitate coordination between our Account Managers, digital strategy experts, and clients.
- Ensure projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget.
- Set the team communication cadence, leading client and internal status meetings to prioritize current and upcoming projects.
- Translate client asks into agency requirements; create clear documentation and direction for the internal team.
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria. Provide purpose, direction and motivation to the internal team.
- Coordinate with strategic leads and technical experts to identify, plan and track key milestones and dependencies.
- Drive clarity through management and maintenance of team assignments within task management systems.
- Maintain detailed project documentation including project plans, risks/issue logs, budgets, and management reports.
- Assist client team by creating and maintaining supporting documents for client interactions.
- Oversee the quality of work delivered to clients, ensuring the highest standards are met.
senior project manager qualifications
Does that sound like a day you’re excited to tackle? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Have a B.S. or B.A. in business, communications, or a related field.
- Have experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have experience with budget management.
- Have experience with project management tools.
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills—both written and verbal.
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail.
- Are comfortable and familiar with digital marketing channels, technology and terminology.