deliver technical + strategic solutions
Are you looking for a company where you can leverage your skills to grow fast while also operating under a shared purpose? Then now is a great time for you to join our marketing automation team. Enjoy the benefits of a growing, fast paced, and flexible environment. If you are looking for a career utilizing cutting edge marketing technology to solve complex business challenges, this could be your opportunity.
Fathom is looking for an Marketo Architect who is ready to make an impact to our clients from day one. This position will be responsible for delivering both technical and strategic solutions for clients through the Marketo platform. The ideal candidate is both strategic and technical, results-driven, and has a passion for digital marketing.
senior marketo architect responsibilities
- Hands-on Marketo administration for clients, assisting in the creation of effective marketing campaigns to maximize demand generation and client results
- Collaborative approach and effective communication: technical proficiency is a requirement, but you must also be able to process feedback, ask questions for additional detail, and explain technical elements to non-experts
- Responsible for developing the architecture of client’s Marketo instances to enable campaigns and programs to run efficiently and effectively (attribution, sourcing, lead flow, etc)
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day instance architecture execution work involving Marketo including nurture program builds, form creation and processing, data management and segmentation, CRM / Marketo integration, lead routing, mobile marketing, reporting, etc.
- Responsible for developing processes and organizational structure to enable complex reporting out of Marketo by leveraging native and non-native solutions
- Documentation of business requirements to enable and inform technical integrations
- Stay aware of new Marketo and marketing operations developments and make recommendations for strategic improvements to continually optimize and develop the effectiveness of the platform.
- Accountable for quality assurance throughout all Marketo architecture efforts
- Facilitate defining and scoping business requirements, and participation as a subject matter expert in strategy sessions and client meetings
- Knowledge transfer/training to clients and internal client teams on solution(s) implemented, along with documentation in support of solutions
- Work with marketing, sales, developers, and project managers to identify, document and close consulting engagements for strategic solutions that leverage Marketo
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years of Marketing Automation experience desired
- Technical mastery of Marketo, specifically in an advanced and/or admin capacity (advanced program setup, lead scoring, customer lifecycle, data management, process optimization, reporting, etc.)
- Ability to think strategically with a strong ability to execute plans and exceed client expectations and project goals
- Must be able to speak to and demonstrate knowledge in the digital marketing field
- Experience using the Marketo API
- Experience with working with third party solutions and across digital channels, and integrating with Marketo
- Experience as a system administrator, marketing operations manager, and/or owner of process and data management
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Customer Data Platforms (CDP) and DMP’s a plus
- Proficient and/or certified on Salesforce Sales Cloud and other CRMs and can provide best practice recommendations in terms of sales and marketing alignment via the technology
benefits we offer
We offer both traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- Summer Friday's
- Paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- Paid sabbatical
- Paid parental leave
Additional benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charity contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; gym access, and paid pet bereavement.