work with our teams to support our portfolio of clients
Fathom’s Senior Digital Project Managers work directly with our teams to support a portfolio of clients, ensuring deadlines are met and goals are accomplished. If you can manage a diverse set of responsibilities, most notably motivating teams to stay on track by facilitating strong internal communications, we encourage you to apply.
what you'll be doing:
- Facilitate coordination between Account Managers, Account Specialists, and Fathom’s clients.
- Ensure projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget.
- Set the team communication cadence, leading client and internal status meetings to prioritize current and upcoming projects.
- Translate client asks into agency requirements; create clear documentation and direction for the internal team.
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria. Provide purpose, direction and motivation to the internal team.
- Coordinate with account strategists and technical experts to identify, plan, and track key milestones and dependencies.
- Drive clarity through management and maintenance of team assignments within task management systems.
- Maintain detailed project documentation for a variety of internal and client stakeholders - including project plans, budgets, and management reports.
- Assist the client team by creating and maintaining supporting documents for client interactions.
- Oversee the quality of work delivered to clients, ensuring the highest standards are met.
- Prioritize work requests, creating and updating project plans and timelines as relationships evolve.
To be a Senior Digital Project Manager, you must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Have a B.S. or B.A. in business, communications, or a related field.
- Have 7+ years of experience of related project or account management experience.
- Have experience managing Paid Media projects, with budgets in excess of 1M.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong desire to work in a collaborative team setting.
- Have experience with managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Advanced knowledge of budget management.
- Have experience with project management tools.
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills—both written and verbal.
- Have demonstrated organizational, time management, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing channels, technology, and terminology.
benefits we offer
We offer both traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- Summer Friday's
- Paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- Paid sabbatical
- Paid parental leave
Additional benefits include company-paid life insurance and short-term disability; an annual charity contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; gym access, and paid pet bereavement.