Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled.
Fathom’s Project Managers work directly with our teams to support a portfolio of clients, ensuring deadlines are met and goals are accomplished. If you can manage a diverse set of responsibilities, most notably keeping teams on track by facilitating strong internal communications, we encourage you to apply.
As the day-to-day point of contact for multiple clients, tasked with managing a variety of projects, few days are exactly alike. With that said, we expect our Project Managers to:
- Facilitate coordination between Account Managers, Account Specialists, and Fathom’s clients.
- Lead client status meetings to prioritize current and upcoming projects.
- Translate client asks into agency requirements; create clear documentation and direction for the internal team.
- Assist client team by creating and maintaining supporting documents for client interactions.
- Oversee the quality of work delivered to clients, ensuring the highest standards are met.
- Prioritize work requests, creating and updating project plans and timelines as relationships evolve.
Does that sound like a day you’re excited to tackle? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Have a B.S. or B.A. in business, communications, or a related field.
- Have experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have experience with paid media budget management.
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills—both written and verbal.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail.
- Are comfortable and familiar with digital marketing channels, technology and terminology.