elevate paid social strategies for our largest clients
Here at Fathom, we strive to deliver unparalleled partnerships and experiences to our clients. In that pursuit, our Paid Social team is actively looking for a Paid Social Consultant to join our dynamic group of digital marketers.
Consultants on our Paid Social team act as senior-level subject matter experts, working directly with our enterprise-level clients to elevate their paid social strategy, develop robust campaign plans, and measure and maximize impact to their business. In this role, you’ll also help to advance our paid social practice as an organization by shaping our approach, best practices, and standard operating procedures.
A successful Consultant brings a strong bias for action, drive to succeed, and an analytical mindset, always testing and learning to grow performance.
A Consultant on the Paid Social team will contribute in the following ways:
- Strategic planning: Identifying and proposing campaign opportunities, based on business, market, and industry insight, to executive-level points of contact.
- Campaign planning: Completing audience research and segmentation planning, selecting of channel mix, and outlining messaging strategy.
- Goal setting and ROI modeling: Setting business-level and campaign-level goals for campaign launches, and outlining our approach to measuring success.
- Testing and learning: Developing robust testing plans, using channel and third-party tools, to glean insights and drive growth in performance.
- New business acquisition: Acting as a subject matter expert throughout our sales process to secure new business for the team.
- Leadership and development: Coaching junior-level team members to advance our expertise as a team.
we’re looking for candidates who have experience in the following areas:
- 7-10 years of relevant professional experience
- Media planning and buying across channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Nextdoor
- Industries with a longer buying cycle, including B2B and healthcare
- Management of $1M+ annual media budgets
- Third-party tools for campaign launch, management and reporting (Kenshoo, Sprinklr)
- Developing detailed testing plans, including A/B and multi-variant testing
- Advanced measurement approaches and tools, like offline conversion tracking, conversions API’s, and attribution modeling
Fathomers love our traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- flexible hours and work from home opportunity
- paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Years’ Day
- paid sabbatical
- paid parental leave
Other great benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charitable contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; and paid pet bereavement.