Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled.
Fathom’s Paid Media Strategists focus on paid search and display strategy development for our clients with a specific emphasis on impacting overall business goals. As a Paid Media Strategist at Fathom, you will be responsible for executing high-quality paid search and display campaigns, setting and developing best practices, and mentoring junior team members.
In addition to supporting new business opportunities, the best Paid Search Strategists are leaders create revenue growth for both Fathom and our existing clients by identifying win-win opportunities. Paid Search Strategists should expect to proactively contribute to the culture of the paid media team and Fathom in general.
As a paid media expert for our clients, few days are exactly alike. With that said, we expect our Paid Media Strategists to:
- Create paid search and display media strategies for clients with an understanding of not only paid media goals but overall client marketing and business goals
- Execute paid media activities including: keyword research, budget pacing and tracking, keyword query reports, bid optimizations, ad copy writing, and implementation of testing strategies driven by the client’s goals and the overall client strategy the broader account team is supporting. Paid media platforms include but are not limited to: Google Ads, Bing, Google Display Network, Pandora, Spotify, Tremor, and Programmatic Display Partners
- Connect paid media results and data analysis to business goals to innovate leading edge solutions for Fathom’s clients
- Conduct paid search and display media audits understanding the best ways to optimize campaigns and overall paid media strategies
- Develop testing strategies to drive continual optimization towards business goals and meeting or exceeding paid media channel KPIs
- Mentor paid media specialists and strategists
- Learn and master new networks, advertising platforms, and tactics to develop best practices in paid search and display media
Does that sound like a day you’re excited to tackle? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or related field
- Have 5+ years’ experience in the paid media space, with experience in sophisticated paid search and display advertising driving results as it relates to ROI and client business goals
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills to C-level executive audiences
- Have experience with website tracking software such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership in previous positions
- Are able to make innovative, strategic, and thoughtful decisions quickly
- Have a high-energy and optimistic attitude; a self-starter and go-getter
- Demonstrate a strong ability to multi-task and execute against multiple deadlines
- Communicate with client points-of-contact regarding area of expertise and the impact of efforts across channels.
- Have demonstrated the ability to ask questions that go beyond day-to-day execution and uncover what really matters
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While the absence of the following skills isn’t a deal breaker, their presence will certainly help your case.
- Previous agency experience
- Supported team members directly or played a mentorship role in a team member’s growth
- Experience within healthcare, education, B2B, and/or SaaS verticals
- Relationships with key partners in the paid media space: Pandora, Spotify, Google, Bing, etc.
- Understanding of and experience with post-lead attribution through CRM tracking (such as Salesforce)
- Has led a client or key stakeholder internal discovery meeting, project support, or reporting review including facilitating team preparation and verbal and visual storytelling throughout the presentation
- Has demonstrated competency in at least one channel outside of paid search and display