This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest.
Fathom’s Paid Media Specialists flawlessly execute paid media campaigns on behalf of our clients. The very best in this position support the broader team in developing strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals. As a Paid Media Specialist at Fathom, you will be responsible for developing and implementing paid media strategies within the guidelines of our general point of view and detailed best practices.
If you can deliver executional excellence, exceed client goals, and bring a positive, energizing attitude to the Fathom team, we encourage you to apply.
Creating and executing paid media campaigns for clients across industries and business models, few days are exactly alike. With that said, we expect our Paid Media Specialists to:
- Execute paid media activities within the context of the client’s goals and overall client strategy. These activities include but are not limited to: keyword research, budget pacing and tracking, keyword query reports, bid optimizations, ad copy writing, and implementing testing strategies
- Navigate a variety of paid media platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads, Bing, Google Display Network, Pandora, Spotify, Tremor, and Programmatic Display Partners
- Contribute to paid media strategy and execution at the channel level
- Effectively communicate plans and set expectations both internally and with the client
- Connect paid media results and insights to marketing goals to introduce leading edge solutions for the client
- Develop and execute testing strategies that drive continual optimization towards business goals and paid media platform KPIs
- Conduct paid search and display media audits, understanding the best ways to optimize campaigns and overall paid media strategies
- Continually learn and master new advertising networks, platforms, and tactics to develop best practices in paid search and display media
Does this sound like an opportunity you’re interested in? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising, or related field
- Have 1 to 3 years’ experience in digital marketing; entry-level candidates are welcome
- Are knowledgeable of website tracking software such as Google Analytics
- Demonstrate digital communications expertise
- Drive and communicate results as it relates to ROI
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate teamwork and leadership in previous positions
- Possess a high energy, proactive attitude; self-starter
- Can multi-task and execute against multiple deadlines
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While the absence of the following skills isn’t a deal breaker, their presence will certainly help your case.
- 1 to 3 years spent managing paid media campaigns
- Prior experience developing ad copy for paid search campaigns
- Previous agency experience
- Professional experience in the healthcare, education, B2B, and/or SaaS industry verticals