join the team that supports Fathom's digital specialists
We’re looking for an Operations Analyst to help our internal operations team empower Fathomers to do their best work. Our business is growing, and to scale effectively we must maintain the quality of our work, improve access to information, and leverage automation.
The success of our operational approach will lead to sustainable growth in EBITDA while maximizing profitability and Fathomer happiness. The Operations Analyst is critical to us reaching these goals, so we’re looking for someone who is passionate about supporting organizations in this way.
As Fathom’s Operations Analyst you’ll be responsible for supporting data management and reporting on the operational side of the business, working side-by-side with the Senior Director of Operations and EVP, Digital Strategy + Operations to ensure full alignment on the systems, standards, and processes we use to make decisions and fuel continued growth.
operations analyst responsibilities
Interested in becoming an Operations Analyst at Fathom? Consider the following responsibilities; if this matches your experience, skillset, and interests, we encourage you to apply:
- Assist in the activation and reinforcement of the organization’s operational initiatives (including short and long-term projects, ongoing tasks, etc.)
- Manage day-to-day operations and processes to help Fathomers better serve our clients
- Administrate Fathom’s project management system (Workfront)
- Troubleshoot, create, and manage operations reports and dashboards to support account teams
- Monitor and understand Fathomer time spent on client engagements in support of our team’s ability to deliver projects on budget, on time, and with the level of quality clients expect
- Understand and report on discrepancies in forecasts vs. actual hours
- Represent forecasts and utilization to our direct supporters, surfacing any challenges and/or items to address in pursuit of excellent operations
qualifications, skills + experience
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply.
- 3–5 years’ experience in operations and related analysis
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience in project and/or task management tools (Workfront, Asana, Trello)
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite–Excel, most importantly
- Analytical and detail-oriented; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining efficiency and quality of work
- Technically savvy with the ability to learn systems, understand capabilities, and translate them quickly to the organization in order to provide actionable data + insights
- Marketing industry experience is preferred