now hiring: marketing automation manager with HubSpot expertise
Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled. To view open positions, view our Join the Team page.
We’re looking for a marketing automation manager with HubSpot expertise to join Fathom’s sales and marketing team as a strategic contributor, responsible for understanding, engaging, and converting our database of contacts in support of marketing and sales goals. And since we’re focused on outcomes, you’ll be directly elevating how Fathom leverages HubSpot and related technologies—from workflows and email templates, to lead intelligence and revenue reporting—in support of our new business.
marketing automation manager responsibilities
As the marketing automation manager at Fathom, you'll play a critical role in helping our organization turn contacts into prospects and prospects into clients. Our marketing automation manager is expected to:
Cultivate audience engagement:
- Create and manage email campaigns, working with the team to bring templates, calls-to-action, and content to life in HubSpot.
- Grow and convert our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, page visits, etc.).
- Optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
Enable our sales team:
- Create, maintain, and deliver training, documentation, processes, practices, and tools needed to support our solutions consultants at all stages of the sales pipeline in pursuit of new business.
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, partners, and other stakeholders to increase sales results and productivity, especially as it relates to HubSpot and the platform’s capabilities.
Manage marketing technologies and related processes:
- Act as the primary administrator of our HubSpot instance and contact database including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management.
- Manage key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads: HubSpot and our CRM (Salesforce).
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
- Optimize existing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
Deliver actionable intelligence and reporting:
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations for optimization.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, note the following requirements as you apply:
- Strong HubSpot experience, especially in environments that leverage that platform for marketing, sales, and customer relationship management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, plus 4-5 years of experience developing marketing communication and engagement programs.
- Believe in and consistently demonstrate our core values:
- Everyone a leader.
- Advocate always.
- Raise the bar.
- Make order from chaos.
- Collaborative approach: technical proficiency is a requirement, but you must also be able to process feedback and explain technical elements to non-experts.
Some individuals are better qualified than others. If you’ve got the following experiences in your body of work, let us know:
- Salesforce background, especially in maintaining appropriate syncs with HubSpot.
- Experience implementing multivariate user testing principles to better understand audience preference.