Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled.
Fathom’s Marketing Data Analysts support a wide range of analytics engagements for our clients across a variety of practical areas including digital marketing strategy, insight generation, data analysis, measurement + reporting consultation, and development.
The best Marketing Data Analysts have a passion for using data to make better marketing and business decisions, and they propel our teams toward the best outcomes on behalf of our clients. If that sounds like a role you’re interested in playing, we encourage you to apply.
As someone responsible for helping our client teams uncover, understand, and solve unseen challenges, few days are alike for a Marketing Data Analyst. In general, a Marketing Data Analyst should expect to:
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to define technical requirements necessary to achieve data-driven strategies, reporting, and analytics
- Assist in the direction and coordination of analytics engagements across client teams to enable marketing effectiveness through the customer journey, attribution, testing, and optimization
- Identify audience segments, establish measures of success, and assist with benchmarking
- Support existing data products in Fathom’s portfolio
- Mentor and develop team members on the effective use of data and analytics tools
Does that sound like a match for your skillset and passion? Here are a few of the expected qualifications we’re looking for in our ideal Marketing Data Analyst:
- 2-5 years of professional analytics experience
- A passion for data-driven optimization and helping businesses make better decisions
- Demonstrated experience in defining and executing digital analytics strategies and initiatives
- Experience in web analytics and optimization using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and other, similar tools
- Proven skill in data visualization and data storytelling using Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, or other reporting and visualization tools
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While the absence of the following skills isn’t a deal breaker, their presence will certainly help your case:
- Experience with databases, statistical modeling, and predictive/machine learning (including R, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics Suite
- Demonstrated ability to present digital analytics and optimization solutions, especially in a sales process