join our team of marketing automation experts
Fathom is looking for an Eloqua expert, either in the Cleveland area or remote, who is ready to make an impact to our clients and grow the Eloqua business segment at Fathom.
Are you looking for a company where you can leverage your skills to grow fast while also operating under a shared purpose? Then now is a great time for you to join our marketing automation team. Enjoy the benefits of a growing, fast-paced, and flexible environment. If you are looking for a career utilizing cutting edge marketing technology to solve complex business challenges, this could be your opportunity.
Fathom is looking for an Eloqua consultant to lead Eloqua clients as well as support in growing the Eloqua part of Fathom’s business. This position will be responsible for delivering both technical and strategic solutions for clients through the Eloqua platform. The ideal candidate is both strategic and technical, results driven, and has a passion for digital marketing.
responsibilities of our ELOQUA marketing automation strategist
- Work with clients to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously assist in the development of strategy and testing/optimization plans
- Hands-on Oracle Eloqua administration for clients, assisting in the creation of effective marketing campaigns to maximize demand generation and client results
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day execution work of specialist teams involving Oracle Eloqua including email marketing campaigns, landing page creation, nurturing campaigns, form creation and processing, data management and segmentation, CRM / Eloqua integration, lead routing, mobile marketing, reporting, etc.
- Stay aware of new Oracle Eloqua and marketing operations developments and make recommendations for strategic improvements to continually optimize and develop the effectiveness of the platform.
- Contributing to the development of a client’s overall digital marketing strategy, with a focus on email marketing
- Facilitate defining and scoping business requirements, and participation as a subject matter expert in strategy sessions and customer meetings
- Knowledge transfer/training to clients and internal client teams on solution(s) implemented, along with documentation in support of solutions
- Work with marketing, sales, developers, and project managers to identify, document and close consulting engagements for strategic solutions that leverage Oracle Eloqua
- Assist in strategic workshops for clients and recommend strategic direction for engagements
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years of Marketing experience desired, B2B and Healthcare experience preferred
- Technical mastery of Oracle Eloqua, specifically in an advanced/admin capacity (Program Builder, Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, Web Profiling, etc.), Marketo experience a strong plus
- Ability to think strategically with a strong ability to execute plans and exceed client expectations and project goals
- Excellent structured communication skills with the ability to frame complex digital marketing, CRM and technical concepts in a way that facilitates discussion and deeper levels of understanding for our clients
- Proven success in driving results-oriented marketing programs and strategies, and the ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Must be able to speak to and demonstrate knowledge in the digital marketing field
- Proficient and/or certified on Salesforce Sales Cloud and other CRMs and can provide best practice recommendations in terms of sales and marketing alignment via the technology
- Technical problem-solving skills
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While the absence of the following skills isn’t a deal breaker, their presence will certainly help your case:
- Experience working in a digital agency, consulting firm or digital marketing organization is a plus
- Leadership, training, and/or management experience
- Experience using the Eloqua API
- Experience with working with third party solutions and across digital channels, and integrating with Eloqua
- Experience working with Customer Data Platforms (CDP) and DMP’s a plus