define and lead robust nurture strategies for our clients
Fathom's Marketing Automation Strategists are responsible for defining and leading email strategies for clients, including developing robust nurture strategies. In this role, you need a strong consultative mindset and experience with enterprise-level marketing automation platforms. You will also work closely with cross-channel experts to develop integrated strategies, including analysis of consumer behavior and communications within the platform, to identify trends and opportunities to maximize results.
what you'll be doing:
- Create and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing strategies through email, while recommending integrated strategy opportunities to our teams across content, paid media, social media, etc.
- Manage roadmap to optimize existing campaigns, and operational processes to support critical business objectives
- Design, implement and manage data-driven testing strategies to achieve our client’s business objectives and improve their marketing automation strategies.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations for strategic optimization
- Monitor and forecast client ROI and goals
- Collaborative approach and effective communication: technical proficiency is nice to have, but you must be able to process feedback, ask questions for additional detail, and explain marketing- automation to non-experts
we're looking for candidates who have experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or analytics preferred; equivalent work experience accepted
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and an ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience working directly with marketing automation platforms
- Team leader: able to collaborate and delegate based on priority and client need
- Proven history of strategy development
- Background in email, marketing automation, and campaign execution
it's a bonus if you have the following experience, as well:
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM; database management
- Expert understanding of digital marketing and marketing technology including systems and data integrations
- Marketo experience, Marketo Expert, or MCSA certification
benefits we offer
We offer both traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- Summer Friday's
- Paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- Paid sabbatical
- Paid parental leave
Additional benefits include company-paid life insurance and short-term disability; an annual charity contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; gym access, and paid pet bereavement.