we are looking for a marketing automation specialist who is ready to make an impact for our clients
Are you looking for a company where you can leverage your skills to grow fast while also operating under a shared purpose? Then now is a great time for you to join our marketing automation team. Enjoy the benefits of a growing, fast-paced and flexible environment. We take pride in what we do and have fun doing it.
If you’re looking for a career utilizing cutting-edge marketing technology to solve complex business challenges, this could be your opportunity.
The marketing automation specialist is responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (with a focus on Marketo) and fully leveraging its capabilities for clients. Working closely with designers, strategists and project managers, this person is responsible for implementing email marketing programs. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results-driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital marketing.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Work with clients to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously assist in the development of strategy and testing/optimization plans
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Contributing to the development of a client’s overall digital marketing strategy, with a focus on email marketing
- Create email, landing page and form templates
- Report on the impact of nurture programs and provide key insights, utilizing A/B testing tools and putting optimization plans in place to maximize response rates and increase conversions
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent professional experience
- 0-4 years of Marketing experience desired, B2B experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Strong project planning and execution skills, with strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions
- Experience with developing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience working with known marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot, SFMC, and Pardot is preferred
- Must be able to speak to and demonstrate knowledge in the digital marketing field
- Basic understanding of HTML
benefits we offer
We offer both traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- Summer Friday's
- Paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- Paid sabbatical
- Paid parental leave
Additional benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charity contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; gym access, and paid pet bereavement.