join our team of marketing automation experts
Thank you for your interest; this position has been filled. To view open positions, visit fathomdelivers.com/join-the-team.
As a Marketing Automation Consultant at Fathom, you’ll assist with all marketing automation systems and processes, including their design and development. In this role, you will work closely with cross-channel experts to develop integrated strategies utilizing deep marketing technology and technical experience to identify trends and opportunities to drive revenue and client growth.
responsibilities of our marketing automation consultants
- Design, implement, and manage functional solutions to complex business problems, including system enhancements and data integrations from technical requirements to user acceptance testing and successful implementation and usage
- Manage roadmap to optimize marketing systems, data, and operational processes to support critical business objectives
- Create, maintain, and deliver training, documentation, processes, practices, and tools needed to enhance marketing productivity
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, lead routing, and database management
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations for strategic optimization
- Monitor and forecast client ROI and goals
- Create and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, while recommending integrated strategy opportunities to our teams across content, paid media, social media, etc.
- Collaborative approach and effective communication: technical proficiency is a requirement, but you must also be able to process feedback, ask questions for additional detail, and explain technical elements to non-experts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or analytics preferred; equivalent work experience accepted
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and an ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience working directly with marketing automation platforms
- Expert understanding of digital marketing and marketing technology including systems and data integrations
- Knowledge of API/Webhook usage
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM; database management
- Knowledge of Adobe or Google Tag Manager including cookie usage to enhance user experience
- Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT) and close partnership with IT support peers is strongly preferred
- Background in email and marketing automation