lead the development of integrated marketing strategies and digital plans
Fathom is looking for a Strategy Manager to help lead the development of integrated marketing strategies and digital plans that deliver upon on our clients’ business and marketing objectives and maximizes results. As a Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for leading a wide range of marketing activities that include market research, data analysis, campaign planning, program management, and reporting as well as partnering closely with clients as a strategic consultant. In this role you will be working closely with our Digital Solutions team to translate client strategies and insights into digital plans and partner regularly on performance optimization.
From a functional reporting perspective, the Strategy Manager will report directly into the VP of Account Strategy. Additionally, this role supports the development and mentorship of junior Account Strategy team members through indirect leadership as well as supports development of strategic acumen in all Fathomers through both formal and informal partnership.
what you'll be doing:
- Support clients in determining top outcomes and measurements of success at both a program and account level while driving your teams to make strategic decisions based on multi-channel results.
- Develop in-depth knowledge at the business-level, from margins to revenue contributions, for all your clients.
- Lead client interactions by answering and synthesizing complex business and marketing questions to support strategic growth and address business demands while working closely with Account Partners to properly understand clients’ goals and objectives.
- Leverage data to build projections to measure expected performance. Partner closely with data analysts to derive insights and pivot strategic initiatives to maximize performance.
- Lead and participate in market research beyond just channel and industry levels to connect to strategies and communicate value to clients.
- Develop and oversee sophisticated marketing programs and strategically lead cross-functional teams to execute marketing activities and deliver results in partnership with Account Management, Project Management, and Digital Solutions.
- Contribute to secured new business revenue through participation in business development pitches and strategic recommendations.
on your first day, we expect you to have:
- 7+ years in marketing with previous experience analyzing data at the business level and translating it to marketing level goals, creating clear direction, and collaborating with teams on successful delivery of goals.
- Proven ability to acquire customers and drive revenue through complex consideration cycles, preferably with B2B, healthcare, or higher education.
- Outstanding program management and interpersonal skills and a proven track record of working across functional teams to reach common goals.
- A solid understanding of all digital marketing channels, preferably a depth of expertise in 1 or more areas.
- A consistent track record of successfully maximizing ROI by analyzing and adjusting marketing programs as well as leveraging a test and learn approach.
Fathomers love our traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- flexible hours and work from home opportunity
- paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Years’ Day
- paid sabbatical
- paid parental leave
Other great benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charitable contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; and paid pet bereavement.