Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled. To view open positions, visit fathomdelivers.com/join-the-team.
Fathom is looking for full stack web developer to join our development team.
As one of Fathom’s full stack web developers, you can expect a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and supporting a wide range of the products and services we offer our clients. The ideal candidate has strong web developments skills, proven data engineering experience, and a demonstrated willingness to learn new skills as needed.
If this position sounds like a fit for your skillset and interests, we encourage you to apply.
Does that sound like a match for your skillset and passion? Here are a few of the expected qualifications we’re looking for in our ideal full stack web developer:
- 5-7 years of experience with full stack development using Microsoft .NET (C#) and PHP
- 5-7 years of demonstrated, hands-on experience developing and supporting websites using WordPress, Drupal, and/or similar platforms
- Highly functional with Microsoft SQL Server, Google BigQuery, Amazon AWS, and/or other cloud technologies for web development and data engineering
- Experience building or interfacing with RESTful APIs
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While the absence of the following skills isn’t a deal breaker, their presence will certainly help your case.
- Understanding of data integration tools/methodologies such as Mulesoft or SSIS
- Understanding of data modeling and analysis using R or Python
- Experience creating and delivering technical specifications in written and verbal communications
- A passion for mentoring and training team members on development and data tools
- Strong organizational skills, ingenuity, and creativity