Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled.
Fathom is looking for full stack web developer to join our development team.
As one of Fathom’s full stack web developers, you can expect a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and supporting a wide range of the products and services we offer our clients. The ideal candidate has strong web developments skills, proven data engineering experience, and a demonstrated willingness to learn new skills as needed.
If this position sounds like a fit for your skillset and interests, we encourage you to apply.
Does that sound like a match for your skillset and passion? Here are a few of the expected qualifications we’re looking for in our ideal full stack web developer:
- 2-3 years of experience with full stack development using Microsoft .NET (C#) and PHP
- 2-3 years of demonstrated, hands-on experience developing and supporting websites using WordPress, Drupal, and/or similar platforms
- Highly functional with Microsoft SQL Server, Google BigQuery, Amazon AWS, and/or other cloud technologies for web development and data engineering
- Experience building or interfacing with RESTful APIs
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While the absence of the following skills isn’t a deal breaker, their presence will certainly help your case.
- Understanding of data integration tools/methodologies such as Mulesoft or SSIS
- Understanding of data modeling and analysis using R or Python
- Experience creating and delivering technical specifications in written and verbal communications
- A passion for mentoring and training team members on development and data tools
- Strong organizational skills, ingenuity, and creativity