create great experiences for prospects + clients
We’re looking for an event coordinator to join our Sales + Marketing team. As our event coordinator, you’ll manage event logistics and ensure any moving parts are organized, deadlines are met, and we create the best experience for the audiences we meet—whether we’re hosting, sponsoring, or attending.
Given the nature of events, you should expect to think and communicate on the fly. While this role doesn’t require a wealth of professional experience, you should have a demonstrated ability to organize multi-faceted projects, communicate with stakeholders, and coordinate information to facilitate decision making.
In pursuit of the outcomes that matter most to our Sales + Marketing team, you should be able to anticipate and solve unforeseen challenges as they arise. Knowing events are an important means to achieving our business goals, you’ll strategically prioritize opportunities and activities for impact and collaborate with our partners in Sales to convert event leads to opportunities. A collaborative approach and professional curiosity are must-have traits.
Your primary responsibility will be the organization and management of in-person and virtual events, either sponsored, attended, or hosted by us. Our success requires strategic support, collaboration, and coordination before, during, and after events, so expect to partner with the entire Sales + Marketing team as we work to achieve our business goals.
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding event requirements to achieve successful activations
- Defining the necessary deliverables and available resources to maximize opportunities
- Managing project timelines and communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Representing us during events, anticipating needs and solving unforeseen challenges while presenting a positive, professional demeanor; as such, some travel is required
- Working side by side with our team of Solutions Consultants before, during, and after events as they convert event leads into open opportunities and secured revenue
- Evaluating an event’s impact on Sales + Marketing team goals
- Ensuring we carry learnings forward for future events, evolving our approach for effectiveness
- Degree in public relations, marketing, communications, hospitality, or relevant field is preferred
- 0-3 years’ professional experience
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-faceted projects through previous internships, coursework, and/or professional experience—preferably events
- Excellent organization and ability to multi-task
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, as a representative of our brand
- Curiosity that manifests as a desire to learn about our business and ideal customer; plus, understand how we connect those dots with marketing, specifically events
- Collaborative spirit—sharing and welcome feedback; an eagerness to contribute to revenue growth when and how it’s appropriate
- Problem-solving ability, especially in the moment
Fathomers love our traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- flexible hours and work from home opportunity
- paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Years’ Day
- paid sabbatical
- paid parental leave
Other great benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charitable contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; and paid pet bereavement.