Are you a digital marketer interested in solving complex business challenges with marketing technology? Fathom has an opportunity for you on our marketing automation team.
Digital marketing specialists on our marketing automation team are responsible for getting the most from marketing automation platforms (with a focus on Marketo) on behalf of our clients. Working closely with a team of designers, strategists, and project managers, you will implement digital marketing strategies that connect our clients with their key audiences.
If you are technical, organized, results driven, possess a strong attention to detail, and have a passion for digital applications, we encourage you to apply.
Balancing cutting edge marketing technology and strategy that drives meaningful results, few days are exactly alike. With that said, we expect the digital marketing specialists on our marketing automation team to:
Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns
Work with clients to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance
Provide recommendations to improve campaigns and continuously assist in the development of strategy and testing/optimization plans
Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing lead lifecycles, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
Work collaboratively to implement strategies across all digital marketing channels
Report on the impact of nurture programs and provide key insights, utilizing A/B testing tools and putting optimization plans in place to maximize response rates and increase conversions
Interested? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Have a B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent professional experience
- Possess 0-3 years of marketing experience, especially if it’s in the B2B space
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Have worked with known marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, SFMC, and Pardot
- Can speak to and demonstrate knowledge in the digital marketing field
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of HTML