help our teams leverage data to drive business outcomes
Delivers unparalleled service in digital analytics, built on a blend of custom-developed methods related to customer analytics, data visualization, and optimization. We are looking for someone who can be hands on in building solutions, while leveraging their strategic vision to enable others within the firm. Must be able to speak with a high degree of business acumen and utilize industry best practices to implement impactful solutions for our clients. Our method starts platform agnostic and develops relevant solutions by analyzing business needs and making sure that the solutions delivered meet all client goals.
You will support our clients and internal channel teams in Marketing Automation (MA), Paid, Social, SEO, Display as well as ION (landing page development tool). You will assist the analytics team in navigating the complex world of modern digital analytics and have the technology expertise to ensure operational success. You will be an integral part of our organization that leverages data to help drive successful business decisions, digital experiences, results, and measurement capabilities for our clients. You will be responsible for implementing digital analytics tools and tagging via marketing technologies including Google Analytics, Ion, and/or other Tag Management Systems such as Tealium, Ensighten, and Google Tag Manager. You will play a critical role in the development lifecycle, designing solutions that meet business requirements, coding, and testing digital analytics implementation tags. You will lead the decision on what technologies to build/buy in order to achieve our objectives.
- Passion for marketing technology with an ongoing desire to stay on top of industry trends and analytics best practices
- A leader who can communicate complex topics in a clear and meaningful way
- Ability to bring recommendations and influence decisions
- Independent thinker with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to and lead change
- Demonstrated, in-depth technical capabilities with professional knowledge of digital marketing and analytics
- Comfortable developing strong relationships at all levels within an organization
- Consistent track record of delivering high quality solutions to clients
- Minimum 4 years of experience implementing analytics on websites leveraging tag management systems such as Adobe Launch, Tealium, Ensighten, and/or Google Tag manager
Fathomers love our traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- flexible hours and work from home opportunity
- paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Years’ Day
- paid sabbatical
- paid parental leave
Other great benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charitable contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; and paid pet bereavement.