Fathom’s Digital Analytics Specialists work collaboratively with analysts and strategists to create reports, uncover insights, and build tools that shape strategies and outcomes on behalf of our clients.
If you’re inspired by solving puzzles, exploring information, and focusing on outcomes, we encourage you to apply.
As a Digital Analytics Specialist accountable for analyzing cross-channel digital campaigns, delivering insights, and developing reports that tell compelling stories, few days are exactly alike. With that said, we expect our Digital Analytics Specialists to:
- Collaborate with our client teams to evolve and standardize data collection, reporting, and analytics strategies across tagging, analytics, and reporting platforms
- Develop monthly marketing performance reports and insights to better profile, target, and nurture audiences
- Perform website audits, develop relevant recommendations, and act as an adviser to ensure compliance with best practices
- Provide digital analytics support to clients and Fathomers alike
Does this sound like an opportunity you’re interested in? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Possess 2+ years’ experience with web analytics and data analysis
- Are proficient in Google Analytics or other analytics platforms
- Can tag and track using Google Tag Manager or other tag management platforms
- Have built reports and dashboards using Google Data Studio, Tableau, or other reporting and visualization platforms
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While the absence of the following skills isn’t a deal breaker, their presence will certainly help your case.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics Suite
- Experience developing and implementing testing + conversion optimization strategies
- Prior agency experience