plan and implement a new cloud-based data warehouse and reporting system
This position has been filled; thank you for your interest. To view open positions, visit fathomdelivers.com/join-the-team.
Fathom’s Digital Strategy team is looking for a Cloud Data Warehouse Developer to join us. In this position, you will be responsible for helping build the strategy and lead the hands-on implementation efforts of a new cloud-based data warehouse and reporting system for a leader in the digital marketing space. This will require collaboration with other teams, such as marketing and sales, to determine the unique reporting needs of the agency, as well as translating those needs into an efficient, flexible, and scalable data warehouse.
This is a greenfield effort, so determining the appropriate platform and toolset to use based on the current and future needs of the agency will be up to you! The data warehouse will pull information from multiple different sources and need to aggregate them into distinct silos to keep individual client data separate from one another. After data is organized into the data warehouse, it will be used by several different reporting tools and the internal analytics team to deliver effective business intelligence to clients, based on their varying needs.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, note the following requirements as you apply:
- 5+ years of experience in cloud-based data warehouse development
- Must be able to collaborate/work with internal and client-side end users to document use cases and requirements prior to building out a solution
- A passion for data and its ability to deliver actionable intelligence when delivered the right way
- Proactive problem-solver who can think quickly on your feet
- Experience with disparate cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Database development skills, specific to cloud-based databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Experience utilizing PaaS offerings for quick implementation and cost-effective scalability of databases
- Exposure to different data reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Exposure to Big Data tools (BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
Fathomers love our traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- flexible hours and work from home opportunity
- paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Years’ Day
- paid sabbatical
- paid parental leave
Other great benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charitable contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; and paid pet bereavement.