lead our team of digital marketing analysts
Thank you for your interest; this position has been filled. To view open positions, visit fathomdelivers.com/join-the-team.
As Fathom's digital marketing analytics manager, you will lead and develop a team of skilled and dedicated analysts. This includes working with clients and team members to develop strategies and processes that marry analytical know-how with integrated marketing solutions—ultimately delivering profitable revenue for our clients across multiple digital touch points.
To be successful as an analytics manager, you must have excellent leadership skills with the ability to develop and grow the team within the context of Fathom's culture.
We are committed to measurable outcomes, and so you will be accountable for monitoring the digital marketing analytical landscape, keeping up to date on industry trends, and proactively providing solutions that drive more efficient revenue and ROI for our clients.
digital analytics qualifications
- The ability to speak to and demonstrate knowledge in the digital marketing field (Email and Marketing Automation, Paid Media, Display, Social Media, SEO, etc.) including multi-channel strategies and integrations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to convey analytics, reporting, and plans to channel strategists and clients in a clear and effective manner, bringing simplicity to complex scenarios
- Strong technical analytics skills covering advanced tracking strategies, theories, and execution for analytics and digital marketing platforms
- Expertise in defining and executing plans for measuring leads, establishing KPIs, and maintaining data integrity across digital marketing channels
- Conduct root cause analyses to identify underlying issues driving performance variance in analytics platforms and across digital marketing platforms
- A passion for connecting the creative and analytical sides of marketing to test, measure, and analyze digital marketing performance to create innovative strategies and ease communication across digital marketing teams
- An understanding of the information content of data, and transforming and preparing the data for analytical purposes
- Maintain knowledge of the latest developments in analytics platforms and techniques to help our team stay on the cutting edge of digital marketing analytics
requirements of our analytics manager
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, 3+ working directly with analytics
- Aggressiveness, bias for action, and commitment to execution
- Outstanding leadership qualities demonstrated by excellent communication, presentation skills, and enthusiasm to take on difficult initiatives
- Experience managing and supporting a diverse team of analysts
- Strong attention to detail
- Tag management systems:
- Google Tag Manager expertise required
- Adobe DTM and tracking coding expertise preferred
- Web analytics applications:
- Google Analytics expertise required
- Google Analytics 360 expertise preferred
- Adobe Analytics expertise preferred
- Experience within Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other digital marketing platforms