Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled.
The Accounting Analyst at Fathom is a key member of our business support team. As the Accounting Analyst, you’ll be expected to own and manage the processes within your areas of responsibility which include accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll/benefits. You will also play a critical role in the month-end close and reporting process.
If you have the skills to be successful in those areas and are interested in a position with immense potential for personal growth, we encourage you to apply.
Supporting a team of digital marketers serving clients across a variety of industries, no two days are the same. With that said, the Accounting Analyst on our business support team will:
- Manage the accounts receivable process from customer billing to payment collections
- Manage the accounts payable process from vendor billing to payment
- Conduct payroll administration
- Coordinate employee benefits administration
- Assist in month-end close process
- Produce and analyze month-end reports and financial statements
- Oversee corporate credit card administration
- Prepare quarterly state tax filings
Does that sound like a day you’re excited to tackle? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Have 1+ years of applicable accounting experience
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Possess strong Microsoft Office (primarily Microsoft Excel) and accounting systems knowledge
- Can quickly learn, understand, and implement new concepts and processes
- Are self-motivated and proactive in finding ways to create solutions and add value
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While the absence of the following isn’t a deal breaker, their presence will certainly help your case.
- CPA or CMA designation