support our clients' ultimate success
This position has been filled; thank you for your interest. To view open positions, visit fathomdelivers.com/join-the-team.
For our clients, we deliver Unparalleled Partnership. In that pursuit, our Account Partners serve as a peer-mentor to clients’ executive leaders, collaborating with the rest of our account teams to support the ultimate success of the relationship—for both our client and Fathom. To be successful as an Account Partner, you should be passionate about forming executive-level relationships, achieving growth for our clients, participating in financial planning, and ensuring our account teams deliver excellent work in concert with our clients’ most important business goals.
To be an Account Partner, you must demonstrate the following qualities.
- An ability to be a peer or mentor to Vice Presidents and Chief Marketing Officers
- A strong business acumen, strategic mindset, and marketing domain knowledge
- A consultative approach, with the ability to:
- Quickly understand and adapt to complex situations
- Communicate clearly—especially in tense and multifaceted conversations
- Build personal rapport with people at all levels of an organization
- A deep understanding of—and ability to create—mutual success
- Lead our clients to clarity on progress toward key performance indicators
- Lead our teams to achieve defined key performance indicators
- A proactive approach to managing complex, tense, and sometimes uncomfortable conversations
- Experiences successfully working with and around executives—especially firsthand experiences relevant to the challenges faced by modern marketing leaders
- 10+ years’ experience leading Client Services and Digital Channel teams
- An energetic personality with the ability to lead and grow client relationships through strategic presentations, challenging the status quo, and elevating innovative ideas
- A track record growing revenue on accounts
We expect our Account Partners to contribute in the following ways.
- Lead client communications and synthesize conversations to bridge the gap between client needs, marketing goals, and business results
- Coach Fathomers on business acumen in real-time to build experience with senior marketing leaders
- Understand the needs and knowledge gaps of your account team, leading team members to higher-level problem solving while inspiring long-term growth
- Represent the client internally, provide a fresh perspective, and deliver constructive feedback to guide our teams to the outcomes needed to ensure alignment to business and marketing objectives
- Manage various client issues, navigating sometimes complex circumstances
- Coach our clients on areas that can grow their team and sell their plans internally which in turns creates opportunity for Fathomers
- Mentor Fathomers to view marketing practices as business solutions, helping them develop the ability to navigate complex client scenarios on their own
- Proactively research continuing education to solve specific and unique client and industry issues, and share findings with Fathomers through trainings
- Train business leaders on digital strategy and evaluating marketing channels for business impact
- Mentor CMOs and VPs
- Drive change and collaborate with clients’ leadership teams, going beyond simply providing talking points to our points of contact
Fathomers love our traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- flexible hours and work from home opportunity
- paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Years’ Day
- paid sabbatical
- paid parental leave
Other great benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charitable contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; and paid pet bereavement.