Make interesting content that attracts your target audience.
Content creation is a powerful tool to enrich your website and meet marketing goals. In fact, as Google’s algorithm shifts toward rewarding content qualities like freshness and originality, better content can even impact organic search rankings.
Also known as content marketing strategy, creating usable and valuable new content with specific audience goals in mind is the purpose behind the buzzword that is content marketing. This content can include blog posts, case studies, white papers, guides, infographics, press releases, videos, webinars, podcasts … with Fathom as your content marketing agency the possibilities are endless.
The goal is to reward your users (and potential buyers who might not otherwise know who you are) by making your site a destination.
Quality content can impact:
- The volume of keywords/pages indexed with search engines.
- Frequency of landing at the top of time-sensitive or social-influenced search results.
- Your brand’s ability to communicate with its target audience.
- The loyalty/engagement of your audience as seen in repeat visits and total time on site.
- Your status as an industry authority or thought leader.
- Opportunities for external links back to your site.
Fathom’s content packages are affordable and short-term, with 6-month contracts starting as low as $3,000/month.
Fathom Blog Feed: Content Marketing
Content is the very fabric that makes a website useful, drives visitors, and ideally results in conversions. According to Dr. Pete Meyers in the 2014 Moz Industry Survey, content marketing had the highest year-over-year demand increase in 2014, with 71% of respondents reporting increased demand.… Read the rest
“There is great power in tapping into the fantasies of the masses.”
–Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power
Fantasies grip us. They transport us from the harsh realities of day-to-day life, and marketers know how products and services with compelling stories can fuel demand.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »