Make interesting content that attracts your target audience.
Content creation is a powerful tool to enrich your website and meet marketing goals. In fact, as Google’s algorithm shifts toward rewarding content qualities like freshness and originality, better content can even impact organic search rankings.
Also known as content marketing strategy, creating usable and valuable new content with specific audience goals in mind is the purpose behind the buzzword that is content marketing. This content can include blog posts, case studies, white papers, guides, infographics, press releases, videos, webinars, podcasts … with Fathom as your content marketing agency the possibilities are endless.
The goal is to reward your users (and potential buyers who might not otherwise know who you are) by making your site a destination.
Quality content can impact:
- The volume of keywords/pages indexed with search engines.
- Frequency of landing at the top of time-sensitive or social-influenced search results.
- Your brand’s ability to communicate with its target audience.
- The loyalty/engagement of your audience as seen in repeat visits and total time on site.
- Your status as an industry authority or thought leader.
- Opportunities for external links back to your site.
Fathom’s content packages are affordable and short-term, with 6-month contracts starting as low as $450/month.
Fathom Blog Feed: Content Marketing
Tradeshows are a popular sales, marketing and branding effort in the Manufacturing world. While many industries have moved away from spending money on setting up booths, many manufacturers continue to tout tradeshows as an effective way to get out their brand name, showcase new products, nurture relationships with existing customers, and build relations with new prospects.… Read the rest
About 49 percent of B2B marketers don’t have a documented content strategy.
If you’re part of this group, chances are you’ve heard over and over that having a content strategy is important.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »