a conversation about ranking on the first page of Google, demonstrating organic ROI, and more
- On April 30, a diverse group of B2B marketers joined Steve Kessen for the fifth installment of the eight-part Remote Roundtable series. Remote Roundtables offer a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
- This roundtable focused on Search Engine Optimization and organic strategies that create business growth. Steve was joined by a handful of Fathom’s SEO and content experts.
- Topics of conversation over the course of the hour-long session included how to rank on the first page of Google, the role content plays in SEO strategy, and how marketers can prove the business value of organic search.
watch the SEO roundtable now
On April 30, Fathom’s CEO Steve Kessen was joined by a diverse group of marketers for the fourth of eight remote roundtable sessions. Remote Roundtables are an opportunity for marketers to explore relevant topics, exchange ideas, and connect with peers when the familiar collaborative conversations aren’t possible.
This roundtable focused on search engine optimizations, and Steve was joined by a handful of Fathom’s SEO and content experts. The conversation ranged from search engine marketing fundamentals to the business challenges attendees are solving for.
Over the course of the roundtable, the group discussed:
- What it takes to rank on the first page of Google
- The role content plays in a successful SEO strategy
- How marketers can prove the value of organic search strategies
- Tools to help tailor content to your audience’s interests
join our next roundtable
This was the fifth session in an eight-part weekly series hosted by our CEO, Steve Kessen. These remote roundtables are a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
Upcoming roundtables include:
- 5/7 | A Focus on Healthcare with Jeremy Mathis
- 5/14 | Change Management with Jim Kohl
- 5/21 | Open Conversation with Steve Kessen
If you’d like to join a roundtable, view past discussions on-demand, or subscribe to receive updates, visit fathomdelivers.com/roundtables.