a remote roundtable with Jeff Duncan, digital marketing manager at the number one health system in Texas
- On Thursday, July 9, Steve Kessen hosted healthcare marketing leaders from across the country for a Remote Roundtable. Remote Roundtables offer a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
- This roundtable focused on growing digital agility, and Jeff Duncan, digital marketing manager at Houston Methodist, started the conversation by sharing how his team remains agile despite shifting demands.
- Over the course of the hour-long conversation, marketers shared challenges and provided their own perspectives, finding common ground in today’s reality.
watch the remote roundtable
On July 9, healthcare marketers from across the country joined our CEO, Steve Kessen, for a Remote Roundtable focused on a critical topic as we transition from reactive to proactive strategies: growing digital marketing agility.
Steve was joined by Jeremy Mathis, a healthcare digital marketing expert from Fathom, and Jeff Duncan, digital marketing manager at Houston Methodist. Jeff started the conversation by sharing insight from his past few month’s leading his team, which focuses primarily on digital campaigns, through a series of evolutions to best serve the Houston community while delivering business results for the hospital system.
From there, the conversation was wide-ranging, and a handful of healthcare marketers shared challenges and lent their own perspectives. Topics of conversation over the course of the hour-long roundtable included:
- Helping older populations and those without the means to afford technology adopt virtual health options
- Organic opportunities to expand reach and educate communities with authoritative content
- Managing teams with technology and tools to collaborate virtually, drive results, and build camaraderie despite remote work environments
- Effectively replacing in-person health events with virtual opportunities to connect with and learn from physicians so patients can make informed decisions
watch the rest of our roundtables
Remote Roundtables offer a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist. If you’d like to view past discussions on-demand, visit fathomdelivers.com/roundtables.