the second in a series of eight collaborative sessions for marketers
- Marketers from a variety of industries joined our CEO, Steve Kessen, April 9 to discuss all things Marketing Automation. Steve was joined by a handful of our nurture marketing experts, including Abby Dunn, Brent Levi, and Jherod Bauders.
- This was the second installment of an eight-part, weekly series of Remote Roundtables—a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
- Topics of conversation over the course of the hour-long session included arriving at a common definition for Marketing Automation, how to lead a successful platform search, and using tools like Marketo as a hub to connect customer experiences across channels.
watch the recording on demand
More than 20 marketers from organizations like McGraw-Hill, CFA Institute, Indiana State University, SIRVA, The Ohio State University and more joined Steve Kessen for the second of eight remote roundtable sessions on 4/9. This roundtable focused on Marketing Automation, and Steve was joined by Fathom’s nurture marketing experts including Jherod Bauders, Abby Dunn, and Brent Levi.
Over the course of the conversation, the marketers in attendance and team from Fathom discussed:
- Finding a common definition for Marketing Automation
- How to lead a successful platform search process
- Understanding the true cost of a platform migration
- Using Marketing Automation platforms as customer engagement hubs
join an upcoming remote roundtable
This session was the second in an eight-part weekly series hosted by Steve Kessen. These remote roundtables are a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
Upcoming roundtables include:
- 4.16 | A Focus on Higher Ed with Brittany Trafis
- 4.23 | Social Media that Converts with Angela Krieger
- 4.30 | Growth-focused SEO with John Castronova
- 5/7 | A Focus on Healthcare with Jeremy Mathis
- 5/14 | Change Management with Jim Kohl
- 5/21 | Open Conversation with Steve Kessen
If you’d like to join a roundtable, view past discussions on-demand, or subscribe to receive updates, visit fathomdelivers.com/roundtables.