a collaborative conversation among marketing leaders
- On April 23, more than 30 marketers from across the US joined Steve Kessen for the fourth of eight remote roundtable sessions. Remote Roundtables offer a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
- This roundtable focused on developing social media strategies that convert, and Steve was joined by Angela Krieger, Deanna Fleming, and Corinne Tam—three of Fathom’s social media experts.
- Topics of conversation over the course of the hour-long session included where social media fits in the customer journey, balancing paid and organic social media efforts, and proving the ROI of social media.
watch the remote roundtable on demand
On April 23, more than 30 marketers from across the US joined Steve Kessen for the fourth of eight remote roundtable sessions. Remote Roundtables are an opportunity for marketers to explore relevant topics, exchange ideas, and connect with peers when the familiar collaborative conversations aren’t possible.
This roundtable focused on paid and organic social media, and Steve was joined by Angela Krieger, Deanna Fleming, and Corinne Tam—three Fathomers who lead social media strategies for clients across higher ed, healthcare, B2B professional services, and more.
Over the course of the conversation, the group discussed:
- Where social media fits in the customer journey
- Justifying increased paid social media budgets
- Proving the ROI of organic and paid social media
- Understanding when to be patient or impatient when making strategic decisions
join an upcoming remote roundtable
This session was the fourth in an eight-part weekly series hosted by Steve Kessen. These remote roundtables are a connection point for marketers when the typical opportunities to collaborate don’t exist.
Upcoming roundtables include:
- 4.30 | Growth-focused SEO with John Castronova
- 5/7 | A Focus on Healthcare with Jeremy Mathis
- 5/14 | Change Management with Jim Kohl
- 5/21 | Open Conversation with Steve Kessen
If you’d like to join a roundtable, view past discussions on-demand, or subscribe to receive updates, visit fathomdelivers.com/roundtables.