Fathom’s Social Media Specialists develop and execute strategic social media campaigns on behalf of our clients. Within the guidelines of our strategic approach and social media best practices, Social Media Specialists are responsible for helping our teams meet client goals. The best Social Media Specialists understand the relationship between their work and what matters most to our clients’ business – think revenue and return on investment, not likes and retweets.
As a social media marketing expert for our clients, few days are exactly alike. With that said, we expect our Social Media Specialists to:
- Execute paid and organic social media strategies the connect to our clients’ goals and elevate the efforts of fellow Fathomers across digital marketing channels.
- Manage direct response initiatives – like lead form and conversion campaigns – across social networks including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
- Develop testing strategies that create consistent optimization toward client business goals and social media channel KPIs.
- Proactively communicate plans and expectations both internally and with clients.
- Connect social media channel data to business results and marketing goals to deliver the best solutions for our clients.
- Actively seek opportunities to learn new networks, tactics, and best practices in social media and digital marketing.
- Lead social media audits to bring forward opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Develop social media content calendars in line with brand editorial calendars.
- Provide business-level reporting from social media listening and keyword reporting.
Does that sound like a day you’re excited to tackle? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Have one to three years of experience managing social media profiles for brands.
- Can navigate digital marketing reporting tools like Google Analytics.
- Produce and communicate results relevant to senior marketing leaders – think ROI, not engagement.
- Are an excellent written and verbal communicator with experience presenting an authoritative perspective.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well within a team and have a bias for action.
- Can multi-task and balance the need to execute against multiple, simultaneous deadlines.
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While the absence of the following skills isn’t a deal breaker, their presence will certainly help your case.
- Experience within the healthcare, higher education, B2B, technology, SaaS, and high-consideration eCommerce industries
- Experience with social media publishing and tracking platforms such as Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Kenshoo, Sysomos, etc.
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging for social platforms within the industries listed above
- Experience with social media app development kits and tools