now hiring: senior project management professional
Fathom’s Senior Project Managers work directly with our teams to support a portfolio of clients, ensuring deadlines are met and goals are accomplished. If you have a background in digital marketing and can manage a diverse set of responsibilities, most notably motivating teams to stay on track by facilitating strong internal communications, we encourage you to apply.
senior digital project manager responsibilities
As the day-to-day point of contact for multiple clients, tasked with managing a variety of projects, few days are exactly alike. With that said, we expect our Senior Project Managers to:
- Facilitate coordination between our Account Managers, digital strategy experts, and clients.
- Ensure projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget.
- Set the team communication cadence, leading client and internal status meetings to prioritize current and upcoming projects.
- Translate client asks into agency requirements; create clear documentation and direction for the internal team.
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria. Provide purpose, direction and motivation to the internal team.
- Coordinate with strategic leads and technical experts to identify, plan and track key milestones and dependencies.
- Drive clarity through management and maintenance of team assignments within task management systems.
- Maintain detailed project documentation including project plans, risks/issue logs, budgets, and management reports.
- Assist client team by creating and maintaining supporting documents for client interactions.
- Oversee the quality of work delivered to clients, ensuring the highest standards are met.
- Prioritize work requests, creating and updating project plans and timelines as relationships evolve.
senior digital project manager qualifications
Does that sound like a day you’re excited to tackle? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Have a B.S. or B.A. in business, communications, or a related field.
- Have 7+ years' experience in project or account management.
- Have experience managing Paid Media projects, with budgets in excess of $1M.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong desire to work in a collaborative team setting.
- Have experience with managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Advanced knowledge of budget management.
- Have experience with project management tools.
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills—both written and verbal.
- Have demonstrated organizational, time management, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing channels, technology and terminology.
We offer both traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- Summer Friday's
- Paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
- Paid sabbatical
- Paid parental leave
Additional benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charity contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; gym access, and paid pet bereavement.