join our team of display advertising experts
Fathom has an immediate need for a Paid Media Strategist, either in the Cleveland area or remote. As a Paid Media Strategist, you will focus on client strategy development as it relates to paid media and display with a primary focus on delivering to overall client business goals. You also will be responsible for a high standard of display execution, setting and developing best practices, mentorship of junior team members and is an overall thought leader. This position will require focus on revenue growth through add-on opportunities with current clients, supporting new business opportunities and positive contributions to the paid media team and overall Fathom culture.
If you can deliver executional excellence, think strategically, aim to exceed client goals, and bring a positive, energizing attitude to the Fathom team, we encourage you to apply.
- Creation of display media strategy for clients, understanding not only paid media goals but channel best practices and new innovations
- Execute display activities; including campaign build, vendor negotiation, audience research, campaign + budget estimates, campaign management + optimization, budget pacing and tracking, implementing testing strategies, conversion tracking, etc. driven from the client’s goals and the overall client strategy the entire account team is working on. Display platforms include, but are not limited to, programmatic DSPs, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube, Google Display Network, etc.
- Connecting display results and data analysis to business goals in order to innovate leading edge solutions for the client
- Conduct display media audits understanding the best ways to optimize campaigns and overall paid media strategies
- Develop testing plan strategies to drive continual optimization towards business goals and meeting or exceeding paid media channel KPIs
- Mentorship of paid media specialists and strategists
- Ongoing responsibility to learn and master new networks and advertising platforms, tactics and develop coordinating best practices in display media
Does this sound like an opportunity you’re interested in? We think you’re a fit for this position if you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field
- Previous agency experience
- 2-4+ years of experience in the paid media space, with sophisticated experience in display advertising expertise to drive results as it relates to ROI and business goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills to C-suite level executives
- Experience with website tracking software such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership in previous positions
- Ability to make innovative, strategic and thoughtful decisions quickly
- High energy, optimistic, with a proactive attitude; a self-starter and a go-getter
- Strong ability to multi-task and execute against multiple deadlines
- Communicates with direct points-of-contacts regarding their area of expertise and the impact of their efforts cross-channel. Has demonstrated the ability to ask questions that go beyond day-to-day execution
Fathomers love our traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- flexible hours and work from home opportunity
- paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Years’ Day
- paid sabbatical
- paid parental leave
Other great benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charitable contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; and paid pet bereavement.