join our team of marketing automation experts
Thank you for your interest; this position has been filled. To view open positions, visit fathomdelivers.com/join-the-team.
Are you looking for a company where you can leverage your skills to grow fast while also operating under a shared purpose? Then now is a great time for you to join our marketing automation team. Enjoy the benefits of a growing, fast-paced, and flexible environment. We take pride in what we do and have fun doing it.
If you’re looking for a career utilizing cutting edge marketing technology to solve complex business challenges, this could be your opportunity.
Our marketing automation specialists are responsible for managing marketing automation platforms (with a focus on Marketo) and fully leveraging their capabilities for clients. Working closely with designers, strategists, and project managers, this person is responsible for implementing email marketing programs. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results-driven, has strong attention to detail, and has a passion for digital marketing.
responsibilities of a marketing automation specialist
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Work with clients to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance.
- Create recommendations to improve campaigns and assist in the development of strategy and testing/optimization plans.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
- Contribute to the development of a client’s overall digital marketing strategy, with a focus on email marketing.
- Create email, landing page, and form templates.
- Report on the impact of nurture programs and provide key insights, utilizing A/B testing tools and putting optimization plans in place to maximize response rates and increase conversions.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent professional experience.
- 0-4 years of Marketing experience desired, B2B experience preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Strong project planning and execution skills, with strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions.
- Experience with developing and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with known marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Pardot is preferred.
- Must be able to speak to and demonstrate knowledge in the digital marketing field.
- Basic understanding of HTML.