digital marketing internship program
If you're a future graduate looking to make sure the next step in your career is the best one, our Digital Marketing Associate position is for you. Our Digital Marketing Associates are full-time, hourly-paid interns who have the opportunity to learn the intricacies of online advertising and client relationship management in a fast-paced, hands-on setting.
Whether you're interested in social media, paid advertising, search engine optimization, email marketing, analytics, or another aspect of digital, this role demands a well-rounded individual who can solve problems, execute with attention to detail, and provide timely follow-up and sustainable results.
You should have a desire to become a subject matter expert in the key areas of digital marketing to be successful. Successful completion of this program often leads to full-time opportunities with Fathom upon graduation.
digital marketing associate qualifications
- Digital marketing experience: this could include web development, website management, online marketing or advertising, data analytics, and/or social media
- On track to complete Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or equivalent field of study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner with ability to grasp and apply new concepts
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and general computer skills
- General knowledge and strong interest in digital marketing principles preferred
- HTML/CSS a plus
- Multi-tasking ability and productivity skills