Bring products/services to life with compelling visuals.
On the Internet, it’s extremely important that you offer customers an accurate description of your product. After all, they can’t get a hands-on feel for it, and they may not have a chance to talk with a salesperson. Therefore, the burden is on the merchant’s website to convey product information with text, photos, illustrations, audio, and videos. Among these, videos tend to be the most compelling for those who want to experience the product in action without being able to physically use it.
How exactly does video support e-commerce conversions?
Well-produced videos enhance product Web pages in multiple ways. They:
- Increase user time on page
- Engage comparison shoppers
- Excel at demonstrating features
- Help differentiate higher-priced products
All these elements effectively help increase customer satisfaction, which sustains long-term revenue.
Video & mobile
Video serves mobile users well. As smartphones become increasingly popular, more consumers are ready to load videos on-the-go at any time. Because of its portability and ease of viewing through smartphones, Internet video can bridge the gap between online and offline shopping.
Videos also easily adapt to the mobile platform by:
- Enabling tablet and touch application interaction
- Tying to QR codes for a simple scan-to-view in real time
- Educating buyers to become more informed consumers
- Reducing product returns
- Shrinking call center costs by cutting pre-sales inquiries
- Increasing the percentage of website visits that result in purchases
Meet the video wizards
Responsible for creating and measuring bottom-line results through video:
Get a Quote