Fathom’s education marketing brand is built to deliver on two goals common to most higher education institutions: student recruitment / retention and alumni relationship management. All student recruitment and retention efforts are centered on attracting new prospects, boosting enrollment rates by 25%, predicting likelihood to enroll, getting in the prospective students’ inboxes at a rate 3.5X the industry average, and resurrecting older prospects to recommit or disqualify.
When you consider that more students are conducting their research for higher education institutions online, the importance of delivering results that matter is clear.
CASE STUDY: PPC AND CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION
INCREASE LEADS/ENROLLMENTS + LOWERING COST PER CONVERSION
Fathom was tasked with increasing leads and enrollments for private non-profit university while lowering cost per conversions. Our strategy centered on the use of big data to analyze the best use of budget for paid search campaigns.
YoY 2013 - 2014
YoY 2013 - 2014
Return on Investment
EDU Standard: The Student Journey Edition
Higher education institutions today are all asking one challenging question: How do we grow student enrollment in an increasingly competitive collegiate environment?
With this publication, you will learn:
How to use digital marketing to increase enrollments, student retention rates, and nurture alumni donorship
Develop a consistent digital experience of your school that reflects your institutions goals and values
The latest trends and benchmarks in higher education marketing
How to develop a long-term personalized messaging strategy
Hungry for more higher ed marketing resources? Visit the Fathom Education Knowledge Center!
Whether you are a school president, marketing, or admissions person, Fathom helps you achieve the same goal:
- Get better enrollment rates across your desk.
- Understand student outcomes.
- Balance your enrollment mix.
- Protect your school’s reputation.
- Achieve/maintain consistently high rankings in college review publications.
- Make sure the buck stops with you.
VP of Marketing
- Know where to put your marketing dollars.
- Interpret a complex pool of student data.
- Navigate a complex chain-of-command and collaborate across departments.
- Maintain a student-focused, mobile-optimized website.
- Pay attention to every aspect of the student journey to enrollment.
- Work closely with your peers in admissions.
- Alleviate concerns about skyrocketing costs of tuition, untenable student debt, and the perceived value of degrees
VP of Admissions
- Increase your yield rate.
- Conduct class shaping.
- Manage student relationships.
- Work closely with your peers in marketing.
- Alleviate concerns about skyrocketing costs of tuition, untenable student debt, and the perceived value of degrees.
RELATED BLOG CONTENT
Fathom and client Indiana University won the Eduventures 2015 Innovation Award for their submission “New Strategies for Engaging Underrepresented and Special Populations to Increase Enrollment, Persistence and Success”. Eduventures, Inc….
Georgia Southern University Undergraduate student Eudiah Ochieng is now one step closer to becoming a physician assistant, as well as a local and global leader, as the 2016 recipient of…
Has this happened to you?: You are casually browsing the internet when you stumble upon a product you like. After a few moments of examining the product, you decide against purchasing and, instead, continue your browsing of…
Fathom’s monthly industry update gives students, teachers, businesses, educational institutions or simply those who are curious, significant insight into the education industry. A successfully targeted Google text ad gains the right…
Get a student recruitment strategy with full enrollment projections!
- Generate more qualified leads
- Shape classes with the right student mix
- Improve retention with better understanding of student data
- Minimize discount rates
- Manage student relationships
- Connect key stakeholders
HOURS OF OPERATION:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET, M-F
8200 Sweet Valley Dr. Suite 100
Valley View, OH 44125