Measure your success and make better strategic choices with quality data.
Get greater confidence in marketing your business on the Web.
How is this possible?
Phase I: Data housekeeping
We’ll review and customize your current analytics platform:
- Evaluate tracking code (develop revisions as necessary)
- Document recommended changes to tracking code
- Fix all tracking code
- Review custom reporting variables
- Recommend improvements to custom reporting
- Fix custom reporting
Phase II: Advanced segmentation, tracking and training
- Conduct training sessions for key stakeholders
- Set up advanced segmentation, customized reporting and dashboards
- Provide ongoing audits of tracking accuracy; identify gaps and recommend fixes
- Offer ongoing consulting for deeper custom implementation/reporting requirements, e.g. custom variables, goal/event/lead conversion tracking
- Standardize tracking across all online marketing campaigns/channels (email landing pages, paid search, display advertising, etc.
Benefits of accurate analytics
By granting Fathom administrative access, you’ll get:
- Confidence in the data that guides your digital marketing decisions.
- Custom reports & dashboards.
- Filtered profiles for more accurate data on how the Internet community-at-large finds and uses your site.
- Proper establishment of clear goals (often default settings are not optimal for your business objectives).
- Proper reporting of e-commerce conversions.
- Proper reporting of Google AdWords and other PPC campaigns.
- More time for your own technical team to perform other duties.
- The newest features from Google Analytics implemented on your website as soon as they’re available.
Using analytics correctly is part of a bigger solution.
Learn more about Your Top Salesperson: a custom package of conversion-centered SEO, usability, social media, and so much more.
Meet the developers
They’ll make sure your code is clean: Team Development