70% of your visitors will buy from you or a competitor. Only 5% are ready to buy today.
What do you do with the other 95%?
Answer: You engage with them through marketing automation.
WHAT IS MARKETING AUTOMATION?
The term covers several areas, but essentially is a graduation from traditional opt-in email marketing, and represents trigger-based automated messaging. Marketing automation offers:
- Fully automated email cadences: Message triggers that match your buying cycle/marketing needs
- Lead-scoring: Automatic rating of leads based on the demographics/behaviors that indicate a high-quality prospect
- “Hot-listing”: Automatic moving of high-scoring prospects to a special list or campaign
- Direct integration with your CRM
RELATED BLOG CONTENT
Recent Posts / View All Posts
The marketing technology landscape is growing by the minute, especially when it comes to marketing automation. While this offers a wealth of opportunity for marketers, it can also be easy…
IDEAL MARKETING AUTOMATION CANDIDATES
Marketing automation tends to pay off for:
- Determined businesses that use a CRM or need to maximize/integrate a current CRM.
- Websites that have great content but aren’t sure how to get full long-term value out of it.
- Businesses with an average sales cycle greater than 6 months.
- Businesses whose products/services are “high-consideration” purchases.
It is also a necessity for sales forces that:
- Have an aggressive outbound strategy.
- Have difficulty establishing which prospects are hot.
- Have systems with more active contacts than its people can keep up with.