The Cold, Hard Truth…
- Over 30% had outdated or improperly placed tracking code.
- Over 50% had misattributed or artificially skewed data due to improperly customized tracking code.
- Nearly 50% were failing to utilize key features (like custom segments & event tracking).
- Over 30% were not properly tracking marketing campaigns.
- Over 30% had misused or failed to use settings for data cleanup.
FATHOM’S APPROACH TO ANALYTICS
All sources collected and organized into coherent reports.
Real-world strategy derived from visualization and consulting.
Clean Data = Reliable Data
DATA VISUALIZATION & TABLEAU
CMOs don’t need to be data scientists to make decisions backed by numbers. Data visualization allows them to create a comprehensive picture of the way their audiences behave online.
Programs like Tableau allow CMOs to find patterns in rich data from many sources.
These insights can be applied in real-time to marketing campaigns for better conversions and ultimately, more revenue.
REFiNE is Fathom’s audit and clean-up service for Google Analytics that addresses data integrity and optimization, the first 2 phases of Fathom’s 4-phase analytics process.The entire 4-phase approach to data refinement covers:
Includes in-depth discussions about business goals and Google Analytics examination
Includes a map of every issue, its significance & cause(s), and how to correct it
Includes website, Google Analytics fixes (does not include campaign URL tagging)
Re-Audit & Verification
Includes review and quality check for final adjustments (if necessary)
inSITE is an advanced analytics product that addresses phase 3 (implementation). It includes branded interactive dashboards and a monthly report with data analysis and recommendations.
Trust in your analytics enables trust in your strategy and:
- Better reporting
- Smarter marketing
- More new business
- Less wasted budget
WHY YOU DON’T WANT DIRTY DATA
Making decisions based on inaccurate data potentially means:
- Uninformed marketing decisions
- Misallocated budgets
- Untracked website visits
- Incorrect conversion attribution, skewed conversion rates
- Lost revenue opportunities
RELATED BLOG CONTENT
Recent Posts / View All Posts
Digital transformation — it’s what’s on the minds of all forward-thinking marketers when it comes to the new year. What does this mean for you and your marketing team, though?…