Turn ‘likes’ into engaged leads.
CFOs want to see the ROI from social media. Your own boss probably does, too. Good news: You can generate leads, revenue and new customers on social channels. You can track them, too.
On any network, as social media marketing agency, we believe you should be:
- Reaching your audience (new and existing)
- Retaining (and creating) loyalty
- Converting fans/followers into buyers
Expect your social media to:
- Be integrated with SEO, content, online PR and other marketing
- Complement what your employees already do
- Cater to your business objectives and internal team structure
- Amplify the reach of your content assets
- Be properly tracked, managed, and supportive of lead-generation and sales
- Value quality over quantity
- Not annoy customers & prospects
- Not ‘game’ the search engines
Learn more about social media marketing on our blog.
Fathom Blog Feed: Social Media
Companies change their names and website domains for a number of reasons including right after a merger, completing an acquisition or just to re-launch their brand and identity. What is oftentimes overlooked, though, is how do you let the digital world know you changed your name?… Read the rest
With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching and the New Year finally at a lull, what better time than now to focus on loving your customers? Now that 2015 game plans and budgets are finally behind us, February should be a time to dedicate towards slowing down and really focusing on appreciating your customers.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »