Turn ‘likes’ into leads.
CFOs want to see the ROI from social media. Your own boss probably does, too. Good news: You can generate leads, revenue and new customers on social channels. You can track them, too.
On any network, as social media marketing agency, we believe you should be:
- Reaching your audience (new and existing)
- Retaining (and creating) loyalty
- Converting fans/followers into buyers
Expect your social media to:
- Be integrated with SEO, content, online PR and other marketing
- Complement what your employees already do
- Cater to your business objectives and internal team structure
- Amplify the reach of your content assets
- Be properly tracked, managed, and supportive of lead-generation and sales
- Value quality over quantity
- Not annoy customers & prospects
- Not ‘game’ the search engines
Learn more about social media marketing on our blog.
Fathom Blog Feed: Social Media
You’re analyzing and measuring your own efforts on social media, but what about your competitors? Taking a few hours each month—or at least each quarter—to review your top two to three competitors’ social strategies can provide great insight into what your organization is doing well, where it is falling behind and any new content areas or audiences that are being overlooked.… Read the rest
This week, we’ve got a grab bag of interesting notes for the harried holiday-season marketer of consumer-brand-manufactured items. The 3 major themes are millennial brand engagement on social media, online holiday shoppers and Amazon rankings.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »