Turn ‘likes’ into engaged leads.
CFOs want to see the ROI from social media. Your own boss probably does, too. Good news: You can generate leads, revenue and new customers on social channels. You can track them, too.
On any network, as social media marketing agency, we believe you should be:
- Reaching your audience (new and existing)
- Retaining (and creating) loyalty
- Converting fans/followers into buyers
Expect your social media to:
- Be integrated with SEO, content, online PR and other marketing
- Complement what your employees already do
- Cater to your business objectives and internal team structure
- Amplify the reach of your content assets
- Be properly tracked, managed, and supportive of lead-generation and sales
- Value quality over quantity
- Not annoy customers & prospects
- Not ‘game’ the search engines
Learn more about social media marketing on our blog.
Fathom Blog Feed: Social Media
It’s been almost 4 years since Google has provided real-time tweets in their search results. Google and Twitter recently announced they had reached an agreement that will grant Google access to Twitter’s stream of data generated by over 284 million microbloggers.… Read the rest
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is a US law designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients’ medical records and other health information provided to health plans, doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »