Turn ‘likes’ into leads.
CFOs want to see the ROI from social media. Your own boss probably does, too. Good news: You can generate leads, revenue and new customers on social channels. You can track them, too.
On any network, as social media marketing agency, we believe you should be:
- Reaching your audience (new and existing)
- Retaining (and creating) loyalty
- Converting fans/followers into buyers
Expect your social media to:
- Be integrated with SEO, content, online PR and other marketing
- Complement what your employees already do
- Cater to your business objectives and internal team structure
- Amplify the reach of your content assets
- Be properly tracked, managed, and supportive of lead-generation and sales
- Value quality over quantity
- Not annoy customers & prospects
- Not ‘game’ the search engines
Learn more about social media marketing on our blog.
Fathom Blog Feed: Social Media
In higher education marketing, you probably try all the digital marketing tactics to achieve higher enrollment rates. Maybe that’s pay-per-click advertising or search engine optimization. While I’m a proponent of both, I think college marketers can lose sight of the bigger picture.… Read the rest
Last week, Facebook announced the relaunch of its Atlas advertising platform. Facebook described it as a tool that delivers “people-based marketing.” So, what’s the big deal?
We already know that both Facebook and Google use our data to target ads – when you search for a washing machine on Google, you will notice that advertisements on appliances will follow you for a few days/weeks on sites within the Google ad network.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »