Turn ‘likes’ into leads.
CFOs want to see the ROI from social media. Your own boss probably does, too. Good news: You can generate leads, revenue and new customers on social channels. You can track them, too.
On any network, as social media marketing agency, we believe you should be:
- Reaching your audience (new and existing)
- Retaining (and creating) loyalty
- Converting fans/followers into buyers
Expect your social media to:
- Be integrated with SEO, content, online PR and other marketing
- Complement what your employees already do
- Cater to your business objectives and internal team structure
- Amplify the reach of your content assets
- Be properly tracked, managed, and supportive of lead-generation and sales
- Value quality over quantity
- Not annoy customers & prospects
- Not ‘game’ the search engines
Learn more about social media marketing on our blog.
Fathom Blog Feed: Social Media
Why Social Media Matters & How Manufacturing Marketers are Lagging
Manufacturing marketers use social media platforms less than their B2B marketing counterparts as shown by CMI’s 2014 Manufacturing Content Marketing Report. … Read the rest
Last week I experienced the worst five days I’ve had in a while. My rescue dog Lexie ran away for the second time in seven months. Her first escape occurred during the winter and only lasted 24 hours as she made her way back to my house cold and hungry—no doubt unable to forage for food in the snow.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »