Turn ‘likes’ into leads.
CFOs want to see the ROI from social media. Your own boss probably does, too. Good news: You can generate leads, revenue and new customers on social channels. You can track them, too.
On any network, as social media marketing agency, we believe you should be:
- Reaching your audience (new and existing)
- Retaining (and creating) loyalty
- Converting fans/followers into buyers
Expect your social media to:
- Be integrated with SEO, content, online PR and other marketing
- Complement what your employees already do
- Cater to your business objectives and internal team structure
- Amplify the reach of your content assets
- Be properly tracked, managed, and supportive of lead-generation and sales
- Value quality over quantity
- Not annoy customers & prospects
- Not ‘game’ the search engines
Learn more about social media marketing on our blog.
Fathom Blog Feed: Social Media
A position has opened up, and you are now on the hunt to find the perfect person to fill this new opportunity. You need someone young, smart, eager to learn, with a solid education and credible experience to begin a career with your organization.… Read the rest
Oreo. Starbucks. Dove. Coca-Cola.
Social media envy, anyone?
All of these big brands are known for having a spectacular social media presence. Many of us have read about the plethora of success stories and sometimes the failed (yet brave) risks.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »