Turn ‘likes’ into leads.
CFOs want to see the ROI from social media. Your own boss probably does, too. Good news: You can generate leads, revenue and new customers on social channels. You can track them, too.
On any network, as social media marketing agency, we believe you should be:
- Reaching your audience (new and existing)
- Retaining (and creating) loyalty
- Converting fans/followers into buyers
Expect your social media to:
- Be integrated with SEO, content, online PR and other marketing
- Complement what your employees already do
- Cater to your business objectives and internal team structure
- Amplify the reach of your content assets
- Be properly tracked, managed, and supportive of lead-generation and sales
- Value quality over quantity
- Not annoy customers & prospects
- Not ‘game’ the search engines
Learn more about social media marketing on our blog.
Fathom Blog Feed: Social Media
Prospective students look at these factors first when determining their college options:
The school must have a preferred degree program
It must be a good fit financially
It sometimes needs to be located within a specific radius
And once the student finds the schools that fit those qualifications, it’s time to narrow down the choices.… Read the rest
Social media is where it’s at! All the kids are doing it! Why isn’t your business on Facebook? If you are a retail business owner, I’m sure you’ve heard those phrases a few times before.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »