Turn ‘likes’ into leads.
CFOs want to see the ROI from social media. Your own boss probably does, too. Good news: You can generate leads, revenue and new customers on social channels. You can track them, too.
On any network, as social media marketing agency, we believe you should be:
- Reaching your audience (new and existing)
- Retaining (and creating) loyalty
- Converting fans/followers into buyers
Expect your social media to:
- Be integrated with SEO, content, online PR and other marketing
- Complement what your employees already do
- Cater to your business objectives and internal team structure
- Amplify the reach of your content assets
- Be properly tracked, managed, and supportive of lead-generation and sales
- Value quality over quantity
- Not annoy customers & prospects
- Not ‘game’ the search engines
Learn more about social media marketing on our blog.
Fathom Blog Feed: Social Media
There is no ignoring it. Google+ is here to stay in 2014.
In the last week, there’s a good chance you’ve seen at least one of the following:
Prior to last week, Google was a little ambiguous on how you can receive a custom (or vanity) URL.… Read the rest
If you’re in the manufacturing industry, consider LinkedIn your go-to social network. According to LinkedIn, it has over 259,000,000 registered members, and that number continues to grow. LinkedIn is the perfect place to tout your thought leadership, share the latest news from your company and get reputable recommendations from others.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »