Turn ‘likes’ into leads.
CFOs want to see the ROI from social media. Your own boss probably does, too. Good news: You can generate leads, revenue and new customers on social channels. You can track them, too.
On any network, as social media marketing agency, we believe you should be:
- Reaching your audience (new and existing)
- Retaining (and creating) loyalty
- Converting fans/followers into buyers
Expect your social media to:
- Be integrated with SEO, content, online PR and other marketing
- Complement what your employees already do
- Cater to your business objectives and internal team structure
- Amplify the reach of your content assets
- Be properly tracked, managed, and supportive of lead-generation and sales
- Value quality over quantity
- Not annoy customers & prospects
- Not ‘game’ the search engines
Learn more about social media marketing on our blog.
Fathom Blog Feed: Social Media
This week, we’ve got a grab bag of interesting notes for the harried holiday-season marketer of consumer-brand-manufactured items. The 3 major themes are millennial brand engagement on social media, online holiday shoppers and Amazon rankings.… Read the rest
It’s pretty rare that a person can say they’ve had all good experiences with every brand or product they’ve tried. There’s usually a bad experience that sticks out in your mind like a sore thumb, one that enraged you so much you swore you’d never use that brand again.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »