Ensure that your nearest customers can find you easily.
22% of all searches are location-based. Are you getting found locally?
Most B2C purchases happen within 20 miles of an individual’s home, making it critical to be present on local search-results pages. Are you getting the foot traffic, local phone calls and Web orders that you should be? With Fathom as your SEO firm, there’s a lot of ways to strengthen your local-search engine optimization capabilities:
- Complete Google Places profile(s)
- Participate in check-ins (e.g., foursquare) and local deal programs
- Get a local keyword strategy for your company website
- Encourage customer reviews on third-party review sites
- Wrap existing testimonials on your site in “Rich Snippets” programming language
- Include a KML sitemap at the domain level for locations
- Use micro-formats on local pages where applicable
Local profiles = visibility, links and revenue
One-third of mobile searches have local intent; these local searches are more likely to convert to revenue.
Benefits for local e-commerce:
- Increased visibility, links and revenue
- User reviews and ratings can tie in to product-search results, enhancing credibility
- More relevance in smartphone-based and other mobile searches
Local SEO is part of a bigger solution.
Learn more about our approach to digital funnel management.
See the solution
Fathom Blog Feed: SEO
Can a Guide Campaign jump-start your senior living company’s digital marketing efforts? You bet! In this case study from a major national player in the assisted living industry, you’ll see just how powerful a senior living guide can be in attracting new leads, educating potential residents, and stewarding leads into move-ins.… Read the rest
Digital marketing and SEO blogs agree: Using duplicate content is a practice that should always be avoided. Duplicate content is one of the easiest, most common mistakes to make when building a website and consequently one of the most frequently penalized mistakes we see.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »