Ensure that your nearest customers can find you easily.
22% of all searches are location-based. Are you getting found locally?
Most B2C purchases happen within 20 miles of an individual’s home, making it critical to be present on local search-results pages. Are you getting the foot traffic, local phone calls and Web orders that you should be? With Fathom as your SEO firm, there’s a lot of ways to strengthen your local-search engine optimization capabilities:
- Complete Google Places profile(s)
- Participate in check-ins (e.g., foursquare) and local deal programs
- Get a local keyword strategy for your company website
- Encourage customer reviews on third-party review sites
- Wrap existing testimonials on your site in “Rich Snippets” programming language
- Include a KML sitemap at the domain level for locations
- Use micro-formats on local pages where applicable
Local profiles = visibility, links and revenue
One-third of mobile searches have local intent; these local searches are more likely to convert to revenue.
Benefits for local e-commerce:
- Increased visibility, links and revenue
- User reviews and ratings can tie in to product-search results, enhancing credibility
- More relevance in smartphone-based and other mobile searches
Local SEO is part of a bigger solution.
Learn more about our approach to digital funnel management.
See the solution
Fathom Blog Feed: SEO
Mobile phones have become a way of life. According to 2014 Pew Research data, 90% of Americans have mobile phones and 58% own smartphones. “Americans” is a large dataset, so Fathom decided to conduct a survey of manufacturing end users to better understand their Internet usage patterns. … Read the rest
If you’re planning on a website redesign heading into the new year, read on! We’ve compiled a website redesign checklist of the most important SEO tactics to consider when switching platforms, launching new content sections or completely overhauling your entire website.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »