Never leave another great lead behind.
70% of your visitors will buy from you or a competitor. Only 5% are ready to buy today. What do you do with the other 95%?
Answer: You engage with them through marketing automation.
What is marketing automation?
Essentially, it is trigger-based automated messaging that offers:
- Fully automated email cadences: Message triggers that match your buying cycle/marketing needs
- Lead-scoring: Automatic rating of leads based on the demographics/behaviors that indicate a high-quality prospect
- “Hot-listing”: Automatic moving of high-scoring prospects to a special list or campaign
- Direct integration with your CRM
GET LEAD FUNNEL ASSESSMENT
Great candidates for implementing marketing automation:
- People that need CRM or help maximizing/integrating a current CRM.
- Websites that have great content but aren’t sure how to use it.
- Businesses with an average sales cycle greater than 6 months.
- Businesses whose products/services are “high-consideration” purchases.
Also, sales forces …
- That have an aggressive cold-calling strategy.
- That have difficulty establishing which prospects are hot.
- Whose sales systems have more active contacts than its people can keep up with.
Marketing automation implementation is part of a bigger solution.
With Fathom’s marketing automation consulting, you will discover there is fuel needed to leverage marketing automation’s full potential, which includes having a strategy around:
- Content development
- Lead generation
- Email deliverability
- Process and training
Learn more about our marketing automation consulting services for your industry: