Is your company’s online reputation threatened by negative publicity? When you search for your company’s name, products or services online, do you find negative search results?
If the answer is “yes,” you need to:
- Focus on your company’s name, products/services, or industry keywords in a planned campaign
- Create new promotional materials for online distribution
- Develop social media profiles for company promotion
- Crank up some digital video production & distribution
- Monitor negative blog comments and forum threads
- Correct false information
- Promote your company blog and/or forum
- Create a pressroom on your website for positive news and third-party publications citing your company
- Work with “brand evangelists” to promote your company online
The above actions can help your company recover its positive presence in the search results and the Web-at-large. Through consistent audience engagement, fresh content, cross-promotion, and other forms of outreach, you can help your business project a positive vibe and overcome negative publicity.
Not sure about your company’s online reputation?
Let us do a free online marketing assessment of your existing site.