Join us at a location near you.
Current feature events:
October 9–10, 2012, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Mike Perla, Fathom’s Director of Conversion Optimization & Creative, will be speaking on the 9th about reducing friction and boosting conversion through usability. The conference also features the following keynote speakers:
- Susan Weinschenk, author of What Makes Them Click
- Tim Ash, author of Landing Page Optimization
- Brian Massey, author of Your Customer Creation Equation
October 11, 2012 in Columbus, OH
Entrepreneurial marketing class at OSU’s Fisher College of Business
Bill Balderaz will be presenting to Professor Harvey’s entrepreneurial marketing class.
October 24, 2012 at Fathom Online HQ in Valley View, OH
A lot of companies have data, but don’t know how to use it. Hear from a panel of data and analytics experts that will help you create a usable strategy for your data to achieve better results for any project.
- Steve Kessen – Director of Enterprise Solutions (Fathom)
- Justin Spring – CEO (BringShare)
- Greg Rentsch – Director, Strategy and Consulting (Metrics Marketing)
- Lisa Papageras – Manager, E-Commerce (Universal Screen Arts, Inc.)
- Moderated by Joe Kneale – Director of Email Marketing (Fathom)