Unleash full conversion potential across your website.
People are often suspicious of buying things online. All it takes is a missing phone number or physical address, or the absence of other signs of credibility and security. Sometimes, it’s poor site navigation, page design, or just general user experience. Because all of these elements conspire to prevent your potential buyer from completing a purchase, you need to be mindful of the behavioral science of conversion.
Ecommerce conversion rate optimization reduces shopping cart abandonment by assuaging user concerns and anxieties. It leads to a better online experience, which can foster brand preference over the long-term.
The power of Ecommerce conversion optimization
It’s not enough to just get users to your Web page. You need them to convert! How?
- Credibility logos
- Site retargeting through banner ads
- Getting testimonials/reviews, then putting them in the right places
Use Google Analytics for e-commerce to increase conversions:
- set up funnel and goal reporting
- study data (along with A/B testing) to increase your revenue
In order to know what’s really going on with your website, there is no substitute for user testing. Knowing what users are trying to do—and what actually happens—can be the difference between satisfied customers and disgruntled (or lost) visitors.
Fathom partners with Userlytics for user testing, a service that records users navigating your site over Web video.
- Outline a scenario and tasks for users to accomplish
- Ask up to 5 follow-up questions
- Select demographics of testers: country, gender, age, education, employment, family status
- Review onscreen interactions, verbal feedback and facial expressions
- Set annotation points throughout video playback
Ready to kick off an ecommerce conversion optimization program? Give us a call: 866-726-5968
Fathom Blog Feed: Retail / E-commerce
Sitelink extensions are the easiest and most common type of extension to include in your ads. Not only do these extensions help take up more real estate on the page to improve your CTR by 10-20%, they also have an impact on your ad rank. … Read the rest
Measuring social impact on a retail client is one of the hardest things to do. There are a lot of different metrics that you are able to track but creating a direct correlation between those and actual revenue to the business is tough.… Read the rest
VISIT THE FATHOM BLOG »